PBSP Supervisor and Trainer, Jim Amundsen, PhD will be offering 3 days of training in San Diego, CA. Psychotherapists, social workers, and mental health practioners of all levels of experience with PBSP, from beginner to advanced, are welcome to attend.
- Friday, October 10, 2019 (9am - 5pm)
- Saturday, October 11, 2019(9am - 5pm)
- Sunday, October 12 (9am - 4pm)
Cost $450 | Student Cost $375
Participants will be able to:
- Identify manifestations of unmet basic developmental needs as they arise in the therapy session.
- Review PBSP principle of Ideal Parenting as a healing response to unmet needs and how to teach it to the client.
- Utilize the techniques of witnessing and “voices” when working with clients in the early stages of a PBSP session or in relational therapy.
- Practice helping their clients use symbolic action and satisfying interactions with ideal parent figures to create new and more positive, experientially anchored internal maps.
- Utilize PBSP tools focused on developing and maintaining safety, respect and careful limits when working with abused and traumatized clients.
Location and Registration:
The event will be held in San Diego, with exact location details to be provided upon receipt of completed registration. Please follow the Registration link to reserve your place as space is limited.
For more information, contact Dr. Aimee Pearson at email@example.com or Maya Heffernan at firstname.lastname@example.org.